"Thomas More College values our connection with old scholars and encourages a continuing association with our students once they leave school and move forward into university, further training or employment."
We ask old scholars to keep our records up to date regarding their whereabouts so they can be easily advised of events planned to bring past students together. It is especially important that we have a valid email address as this is our preferred method of contacting old scholars about up-coming events.
Old scholars are welcome to continue their association or reconnect with Thomas More College in the following ways:
- Ask to be put on our mailing list so they can receive More News regularly via email.
- Become a member of the Thomas More College Facebook group (link provided on the Home Page)
- Become a follower of the Thomas More College Instagram page (link provided on the Home Page)
- Become a follower of Thomas More College via Twitter (link provided on the Home Page)
- Regularly visit the Thomas More College website which will advertise events coming up in the College calendar.
In addition to the above, old scholars are invited to:
- Attend special events planned for old scholars, which will be advertised in all of the above locations.
- Contact the College if they would like to plan a year level reunion. Where there is a group of old scholars willing to organise their own event, Thomas More College will assist with some of the planning and advertising.
- Enrol their children at Thomas More College. Our enrolment policy puts a high priority on enrolling the children of past pupils.
- Let us know if they are able to assist the College in any of the following:
- Offer work experience placements for our students in Year 10
- Offer part time employment to students
- Offer to speak at whole school assemblies or to small groups
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your details or to offer assistance.