"Thomas More College offers employment opportunities in a range of areas from Teaching staff, Education Support Officers, Temporary Relief Teachers and Volunteers."
We advertise positions on SEEK and CESA, Positions Vacant
Thomas More College is currently seeking applications for
Student Services Receptionist
The Student Services Receptionist's key role is to support and care for the student body of the College. Their secondary focus is to provide high quality, confidential, accurate and timely administrative and operational support to other key personnel.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that initial contact with the College is welcoming for all parents, students and visitors and to assist them with their enquiries.
- Support students with their queries and requests.
- Manage the student absentee line and mailbox.
- Assist with the management of recording and reporting information regarding student absentees in the designated database/s and other student information.
- Investigate and rectify student absenteeism and roll marking inconsistencies on SEQTA.
- Assist the other Receptionists and the Executive Assistant to the Principal and contribute to the total administration function of the College.
- Administer first aid to staff, students and visitors when required and keep appropriate records.
Further information and application process can be found via the link below
Applications Close: 9am Monday, 20 Mar 2023