"Thomas More College offers employment opportunities in a range of areas from Teaching staff, Education Support Officers, Temporary Relief Teachers and Volunteers."
We advertise positions on SEEK and CESA, Positions Vacant
Temporary Relief Teachers (TRT)
The effectiveness of our College is in providing high quality teaching and learning through the design, implementation and delivery of contemporary and engaging curriculum and educational practices. The College has a shared vision for curriculum practice and a coherent, sequenced plan for curriculum delivery that ensures consistent teaching and learning expectations across all year levels. Students are active participants in their learning, what and how they learn, and the conditions of learning.
The teaching position requires demonstration of the following:
- Have a commitment to uphold and contribute to the ethos and policies of Thomas More College.
- Have specific qualification and/or expertise in specified curriculum areas.
- Have highly developed skills and knowledge in inclusive contemporary learning that engage and meet the specific needs of all learners, including the integration of digital technologies.
- An ability to work collaboratively and develop positive relationships with other staff, students, families, and participate in all aspects of school life.
- Demonstrate sound practices in Restorative Practices, Positive Education, student wellbeing and personal responsibility.
Graduate teachers are encouraged to apply!
How to Apply:
Please click the link below for Position Information Document
Temporary Relief Teachers (TRT) (cesa.catholic.edu.au)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org attention Colin, if you have any questions.