"Thomas More College provides teaching and specialist facilities, fully equipped with the latest technology."
- Modern, spacious learning areas and classrooms
- Design Technology Workshops, including woodwork, metalwork, plastics, jewellery and graphics.
- Three Visual Art, open space general studio art areas, sculpture area and photography/film studio.
- Performing Art area with Drama space, Music Suite, Music Technology studio with Practise rooms for classes and Private Instrumental Tuition.
- A Home Economics Suite with fully equipped kitchens, including an industrial kitchen suitable for Hospitality classes, and a Fabric Technology Centre including embroidery machines, overlockers and modern sewing machines with computer enhancement facility.
- Information and Communication Technology facilities, including over 200 computer workstations with internet and email access, colour laser printers, student laptop program and day loan laptops.
- A Resource Centre providing library and computing facilities.
- Modern Science Laboratories with specialist Physics, Biology and Chemistry laboratories.
- Specialist learning and teaching aids including interactive whiteboards.
- Sporting facilities including gymnasium, football oval, soccer oval, cricket pitch and tennis courts.
- Shaded outdoor spaces for recreation.